« Keeping it Simple with "Small" Probate Estates in CT | Main | CT Alzheimer's Association Workshop »

February 21, 2016


George E. Bourguignon, Jr.

Good topic for a blog as many ask this question; and I think you answered it quite well, especially in your last paragraph. You may also want to add the difference between a litigation attorney and a transaction attorney, and that an elder law attorney is primarily a transaction attorney. Just a thought.

Michael Haslam


Nice Post!!

Protecting your assets as you grow older will quickly become a major consideration. Asset protection specialists can work with you to protect your home and property against foreclosure if you've been struggling to keep up.

Thanks for the post!!

Keep up the good work!!!

The comments to this entry are closed.